About FAVA Studio:
FAVA Studio includes a production area, green room, kitchen, toilets, and the white studio space. Upon request the studio can be blacked out or be used as a green screen studio. Our camera and lighting equipment is available with studio hires – simply send us your kit list. You can build your own set inside the studio too.
Our clients produce:
* Pack Shots
* Fashion look books
* Music videos
* Animation videos
* Stills photography
FAVA Studio is a 5 minute walk away from Bethnal Green Tube Station and is surrounded by great coffee shops.
* White studio space with 19ft x 13ft infinity curve with table and chairs / Blackout upon request possible
* 40Amp Voltage Stabilised single phase power Commando Socket – regulates the output voltage within 0.5%. Perfect for consistent lighting.
* Green room with sofa and chairs
* Make-up area with Hollywood mirrors
* Separate production area
* Fully furnished kitchen (fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishes and cutlery)
* Free wi-fi internet
* Stereo Sound System (bring your ipod/iphone and play your music)
We can quote for lighting based on your lighting list requirement. Our lighting and accessory price list can be found here
Studio Hire (all prices excluding VAT)
Monday to Friday 10 hour day (8am-7pm) : £300.00 per day
Overtime (Before 8am or after 7pm): £50.00 per hour
Studio White re-painting if required: £100.00 per day
**Closed on weekends (unless by prior arrangement)**
Please Note: The Studio is not sound proof.
T: 0208 981 7319
Studio Floor Plan
Projects Shot in the FAVA Studio:
Directors from Andersen M Studio spent four weeks in our studio to create this animation for Shackleton: Death or Glory
Here’s a stop frame animation filmed in our studio over 2 weeks by DOP Malcolm Hadley.
FAVA Studio Music Video Shoots
Alix Perez ft. Sam Wills – Annie’s Song
Shot on ARRI Alexa
Despite My Deepest Fears – Supernatural
Shot on RED Epic
Chima Anya & Thabani Nyoni – Long Road to Freedom